SBI PO 2019 Notification Out
The much-awaited notification i.e. SBI PO Notification has been finally released. Eligible candidates, who aspire to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, are required to register online for the Recruitment Process. The recruitment process will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Group Exercise & Interview. Candidates who are shortlisted after Preliminary Examination will have to appear for Main Examination. Candidates who are shortlisted after the Main Examination will be subsequently called for Group Exercises & Interview.
SBI PO 2019: FAQs | Apply Online
Commencement of online registration of application: 02/04/2019
Closure of registration of application: 22/04/2019
Closure for editing application details: 22/04/2019
Last date for printing your application: 07/05/2019
Online Fee Payment: 02/04/2019 to 22/04/2019
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
HAL Recruitment 2019: Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) Job notifications for Admin/ Commercial/Accounts Trainee in various Divisions of HAL at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Koraput & Nasik and Operators (Electrical/Electronics) at Naval Aircraft Yard (NAY), Goa. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
HAL Recruitment 2019 Details:
List of Current Openings @ Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Admin/ Commercial/ Accounts Trainee||8||^(|
HAL Recruitment for Admin/ Commercial/Accounts Trainee:
|Job Role||Admin/ Commercial/ Accounts Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||2 May 2019|
- Full Time Bachelor Degree (3 years after 10+2) in Arts / Science / Commerce / Administration / Management / Computer Applications. Or
- Regular SSLC + Full Time Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice/ Diploma in Commercial Practice/ Diploma in Secretarial Practice acquired from the State Board of Technical Education.
- Certificate of Proficiency in Typing / PC Operations of minimum 3 months (the duration needs to be continuous).
- In respect of candidates possessing the qualification of Degree in Computer Science or Degree in Computer Applications, Certificate of proficiency on PC Operations is not required.
Age limit (As on 02.05.2019): Below 38 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
HAL Recruitment – Trainee Selection Process:
Eligible candidates shortlisted based on the initial screening will be selected ONLY through Written Test based on the Marks Scored by them in the Written Test in the order of Merit followed by Document Verification.
How to apply HAL Recruitment 2019 for Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address from 3 April 2019 to 2 May 2019.
For More details:^(
Application Form:^( (Application available from 3 April 2019)
Note: Candidates are requested to visit www.hal-india.co.in on 03.04.2019 for the Detailed Website Advertisement and Application Format.
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Recruitment for Operators:
|Last Date||11 April 2019|
HAL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: SSC/SSLC plus Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Trade or its Equivalent awarded by Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force/Indian Army.
- Ex-Servicemen from Indian Navy / Indian Air Force/ Indian Army Aviation or Serving personnel retiring from Indian Navy / Indian Air Force/ Indian Army Aviation as on 31.03.2019 are only eligible to apply;
- Applicants should have at least 2-3 years of work experience in respective Discipline/ Trade on any Russian/Western origin Aircraft or Rotary Wing.
Age limit (As on 01/03/2019): Below 55 years (Relaxations as per Govt rules).
HAL Recruitment – Operator Selection Process:
- Selection will be made through Written Test only.
- The candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for Document verification at Nasik based on Merit.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the written test and submission of all the necessary documents.
Scheme of Written Examination:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:-^(
The Written Test will be of Objective type and 2½ hours duration.
|Subject||No. of Qns|
|English & Reasoning||40|
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (No Fee for SC/ ST /PWD/EWS candidates).
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of HAL Aircraft Division, Nasik, Payable at Ojhar, Nasik.
How to apply HAL Recruitment 2019 for Operator?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 11 April 2019.
For More details & Application Form:^(
Senior Manager (Human Resources),
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Aircraft Division, Nasik,
Tal-Niphad, Dist. Nasik – 422207.